Friday, June 22, 2012

Udderly Indignant

Dear Townspeople,

Isn't it enough that no one wants me around (except the radio station that kidnapped me).  I have been moved more than a handful of times at your requests and am now trying to "bloom where I am planted" as my therapist says. 

I have been ridiculed, laughed at, and even ridden by camera wielding tourists.  But I think this hat is the ultimate embarrassment.  I appreciate your hard work to knit it and sneak it on me after dark, but do you realize I have hoofs, not hands? I can't even take this thing off.  It makes me look like a chicken...a chicken of all things!


I appreciate a good joke as much as the next cow, but will someone please take this hat off my head!

Sincerely,


Your Town Cow

Photo credit:  Headlight Herald

No comments:

Post a Comment