Monday, September 19, 2011

A Lesson From My Garden

photo of echinacea plant in rockaway beach oregon by Nancy Zavada

The garden is filled with healing plants like one of my favorites is this sweet Echinacea known for it's positive effect on the body's immune system.  The breeze here is filled with the healing qualities of the salt air and the beauty of nature surrounds me.  Is it any wonder why I am drawn to this place?

I seem to be drawn to all types of healing: my teachings as a Reiki Master; continuing course work in energetic and Whole Hearted healing; and the Tai chi practices I love, all a part of my life and my learning.  Even my professional work where I spend my days trying to move an industry to leave less of a footprint upon the Earth.

Until this very moment, writing this blog, I had seen these as very separate aspects of my life, not as the focus of my soul.  Ahhh, all of the pieces of the puzzle fall together and wisdom is gained.  Amazing!




"And then the day came when the risk to remain in a tight bud 
was more painful than the risk it took to blossom"  
- Anais Nin

No comments:

Post a Comment