Sunday, June 8, 2014

It's All in the Details



Dear Mother Nature, 

Your attention to detail on even the tiniest green strawberry is impeccable.  I stopped making jam and simply explored this little work of art that came out of the dewy fields this morning.  Each seed was perfectly placed as if by hand, your hand.

Just last night, I marveled about the intricacies of the heavens as I gazed at the huge starlit sky overhead.  The constellations aligning as the Moon chased the Sun around the Earth. How grateful I am to live in an entire universe filled with such beauty and symmetry--no matter how big or how small.  You are really quite talented.

I would like to be just like you when I grow up.  People tell me I am detail-oriented and a quick study so I would be interested in taking a class or a webinar from you.  Perhaps a summer internship? 

Humbly Yours,

Nancy J. Zavada
 

No comments:

Post a Comment