Friday, December 30, 2011

Get Out Of The Way, Crazy Girl!

photo of train arriving in Rockaway Beach Oregon by Nancy Zavada


2012 is upon us and another year has passed. Already.  Time is moving like a runaway freight train and we are along for the ride--like it or not.

While I have accomplished a lot in this life, there is much more to learn, experience and explore. Because I want to have time for so many things, it will require being more selective about how I spend my days.  You know, to make sure I can fit in all of the good stuff. 

Just as Nervous Bob warned me when I was straddling the tracks trying to take this shot, it's time to "get out of the way.Yes, get out of the way of the should do things in my life and start the want to portion of the ride.

Look out, it is 2012!























No comments:

Post a Comment