Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I Am Thankful...

(a partial list in very random order)


for pot roast and yorkshire pudding
I am not afraid of spiders
for finding my voice
I know how to swim
for my family and all of the children who are so grown up
that one out of the five artichokes I planted survived in spite of me
I am healthy
for being a little crazy
for the sound and the scent of the ocean
I am a girl and can dress in fancy clothes
for work that makes this world a better place
I married a man who loves to dance
I am warm and dry at night
for my little sister who thinks I made a difference in her life
I am frugal but not cheap
I can't remember the last time I was bored
for the feeling of sunshine on my face
Johnny Depp keeps making movies
for good friends who don’t judge me
I don't have to commute to work
that every year I get a little wiser
for nature in all her splendor
I can laugh at myself
for old movies, good books and decadent desserts
my hair likes the rain
I am still learning
for our homegrown tomatoes which last until Thanksgiving
I am so loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment